Monday, November 21, 2011

❣ Mindset...


Does multi-tasking give you a real or false sense of having accomplished something?

Multi tasking gives me a false sense having accomplished something

Is learning 3D and design different from learning programming, or is all learning the same? Why?

It is all the same as both is something we are not able to learn in secondary school

The article states that “Learning is actually a very complex operation for an individual”. Do you agree with this? Do you feel that you approach your learning in the best way – if yes, how, and if no, how can you change your work style?

Yes. learning is indeed a very complex operation for an individual. I feel that I did not approach my learning in the best way so I will try to concentrate on the priority task first before continuing the next one.

What are your thoughts about the last paragraph in the extract?

It is basically true as in working industry; every work requires some sort of teamwork. And in order for the team to work hand in hand, communication is very important as human can’t do big task alone.

Should your lecturers also focus on your work attitude, or just leave you to sink or swim on your own? Why?

Lecturers should do both. When focus on my work attitude, he/she maybe able to help or remind me but leave me alone is to let me explore things on my own as I am able to learn more as how this and that work and if I am having trouble I am able to consult the lecturers.